Free IBPS PO Mains Quant 2016 Mock Test - Details
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India (except SBI). It also provides standardized systems for assessment and result processing services to organizations. IBPS offers its services to banks in the public and private sectors, regional rural banks, and foreign banks. It also serves other financial institutions, including co-operative banks, insurance companies, academic institutions, and both private- and state-owned companies.
- Mains (who cleared prelims)
SBI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Should have a degree from any recognized University with an aggregate of 60% and above in academics without any backlogs at the time of applying.
- Minimum age limit - 20 years
- Maximum age limit - 28 years
- If the marks in CGPA mode then they are convert into equivalent percentage.
IBPS PO Prelims - 2017
- English Language - 30 questions
- Quantitative Aptitude - 35 questions
- Reasoning Ability - 35 questions
Total time 60 minutes.
IBPS PO Mains -2017
- Reasoning &Computer Aptitude - 45 questions - 60 marks - 60 minutes
- Data Analysis& Interpretation - 35 questions - 60 - marks - 60 minutes
- General Awareness about Economy / Banking - 40 questions - 40 marks - 35 minutes
- English Language -35 questions - 40 marks -40 minutes
- English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) - 2 questions - 25 marks - 30 minutes
Total time 210 minutes.
- : Each wrong answer takes a quarter of the marks assigned to that question from your total.
- : Each section has an individual cut-off. Besides this, there is also an overall cut off decided by the SBI that you need to cross to move to the next round.